Neem contact op met HuizingHarvest
We are looking for engineers for our HuizingHarvest Australia team. Do you at least have technical insight and like to tinker with agricultural vehicles? Then go on an adventure with us in the sun Down Under. We have opportunities in our own modern workshop in the Melbourne area all year round. We are not brand-bound, so in addition to embarking on a fantastic adventure, you gain experience tinkering with various machines.
What we offer you
• A fantastic adventure in Australia;
• You are part of an enthusiastic team with a passion for the agricultural sector;
• A job that is suitable for both novice and experienced engineers;
• In addition, you will receive an excellent salary of approximately $25 Australian dollars per hour + 10.5% Super (pension);
About the work
Together with your colleagues, you will mainly be assembling agricultural machinery, for example, very large sowing machines. This work takes place in our own workshop in New Gisborne, Victoria. In Australia, you work in an international team of about 10 employees.
What you can expect from HuizingHarvest
• We prepare you as well as possible for your departure to Australia and can also help you apply for your visa;
• Our country manager in Australia can provide assistance where necessary;
• Thanks to our large network, we can (if desired) help you with a good address for sowing and/or harvesting work prior to or following the work in our workshop;
What we expect from you
This vacancy is suitable for you if you are technically skilled and have an affinity with the agricultural sector. For this vacancy you must at least be in possession of driving licence B and preferably also your tractor driving licence. To qualify for a visa for Australia, you must be at least 18 years old. For the other conditions for applying for a visa, we are happy to schedule a personal meeting with you.
Our head office is located in Emmen and we are a service company in global agricultural engineering. This means we work on all kinds of different projects all over the world, all year round. The complete team consists of approximately 35 colleagues. We have also been based in Australia since a number of years, moving into our modern facility in New Gisborne (Victoria) in December 2022. In our large, modern workshop we work on beautiful projects for various manufacturers of agricultural machinery all year round.